Wednesday, 21 August 2013

MYFM Birthday Bash !!

Once a year, MYFM Birthday Bash is here !!! and I am also a part of the helpers in this event !!! Thank you Dasein Academy of Art course of Mass Communication, although not much people know this college, but I am still proud to join this college.

This is the second time that I join MYFM Birthday Bash, and is also the last time for me to be helper of MYFM Birthday Bash  because, next year I am going to graduate from this college. =(

Okay, Let me show you the helper tag:

All Access pass !!

  My job in the 1st day is to tight all the banner, running here and there to fix the position of the banner. Because this year we have a lots of new juniors that joined mass comm, we finished very fast. we tight around 4 times, banner team used almost 4 to 5 hours to tight all the banner. after that we had our dinner. 1st day dinner,  ginger chicken rice, it taste really good for me, because I am damn hungry. after that we sit inside the stadium and watch rehearsal. around 10 p.m we had our supper, the Gardiner waffler.

   

 Early in the morning... waiting the meeting time with Mori!!

 start my sel-ca session ^^

(with my juniors & friends !!! took pic during lunch time~)






This is the stage, took it during we were watching rehearsal~ 



Our Supper !!!!


On the actual day....

Morning 9 a.m. gather in front of indoor stadium, my eyes totally can't open, cause I'm too tired and too rush until no time to eat breakfast, *Hungry*
on the actual day, my job is to stick all the signage at the back stage !! yuhoo~ and I know where the artist make up room but too bad I can't take photos while working T.T walking around the stadium is really really tired, my leg almost broke ~!

because of pasting the signage, me and my partner have or late lunch... gosh~ too hungry until no feelings of hunger...XP after lunch... we continue sticking and pasting the signage...
Until 5 p.m. I had my dinner~ Fried Rice

Aww... lovely dinner~

5.30 p.m everyone gather in the hall and wait for briefing... Thx god, I got a nice gob, open the door for artists !! wohoo!! I saw a lot of Leng Zaii and Leng Luii... *Happy*

Anywayssss.... it is a very good experience that have a chance to join this event... Thx to these guys that teach us a lots of things. Thankyou  MYFM !!

 


 


add on some photos that took at lunch time on the actual day...









No comments:

Post a Comment