Monday, 12 August 2013

Finally I am back XD


Hmm... long long time I didn't write any post in my blog because I don't know why I can't write any post on my old blog. So I created a brand new one ^^

Now... let me start my self-introduction, cause I think not much people know me, haha... especially my little diary, "Miss Blog" 


This is me ~


So~ this is the little me XD big mouth with no teeth.. don't you think is cute ??

My name is Joanne, or you can call me "JN". My date of birth is on the 25th of September 1994, (Remember the date, cause u need to sent me a birthday gift XD)

I was born in Johor Baru, but I lives in KL. Because after I have full month, my family and I moved to KL and stay with my grandpapa and grandmama.

I have a papa and a mama, I also have a brother that 8 year elder than me. I always fight with my brother, I also don't know why, maybe is because of the age problem and created the generation gap..

Let's talk about my outlook. my height is 168cm, I am not fat but a little bit plum, I have a long curly hair which is brown in color. I wear glasses but sometimes wear lenses (It depends on my mood) I like to make up when I hang out, but not at home or places that won't meet too much people and during classes ..

Hehexx what about my personality, are you interested ?? Okay, let me tell you. I am a hyperactive and talkative girl. I always talk very straight so that's mean I usually hurt people's feelings easily. If you can accept we might be a very good friend, maybe bros or sis !! haha I like to be friends with everyone, but can you accept my personality ?? I mix with alots of male friends because I won't easily hurt them, their feelings is strong..

Hobby..... My hobby is EAT !!! especially desserts, it makes my day !! wohoo !!! I like all kinds of dessert except creamy creamy desserts... feel so fat !!! I like to do collection, like movie tickets, Hello Kitty, ear rings. Another hobby is Dancing, it can release my stress after I dance, cause I just need to remember the dance steps and not other annoying things !! wakaka

My favorite color is sky blue and purple. Sky blue makes me feel relax and purple is the color of romantic.. cause I am a very romantic person ^^ 

Now, let me show you an interesting story in my life :

Right side Pink shirt is me (Before)
This is me !!! (After)



See the different ??? hahaha .. I used 1 month to slim down myself  from 65Kg to 50Kg is it interesting ??? Please don't learn what I have done... cause my slimming meal is really unhealthy.

HAHAzzz... I think that's all for today. My lovely introduction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment