Wednesday, 14 August 2013

14/8/2013

Today is a super tired day... wake up 7 o'clock in the morning, use 45 minutes to get ready for the morning class "Copy Writing". Already attend 5 classes for this class, actually I still not really sure what is copy writing. All I know is, we need to use a lots of brain juice for thinking ideas to promote our advertisement, but this should be the job of A&P department right ??

Never mind, after the class we have a small meeting for Script Writing Assignment, think of the scene is really annoying, it makes me fell headache. But is it a group project, so every one have to give an idea, at lease say something.

Finally, the meeting ends!! wohoo~ free !! I feel so happy is because there are 2 reasons. 1st is, finally no need to use brain ler.. 2nd is because i received a message before the meeting ends, My little boyffy says that he is coming to fetch me!! means that I no need to take train! What a relief !! After my boyffy fetch me, we went back to Kepong eat "Yu Tao Mai". For a long time we didn't visit this shop (Too bad I forgot to take picture of the shop and the noodle). it is so delicious!! 

Is always the best time to sleep after eating ^^, after my boyffy fetch me home, I took a sweet nap. But too bad cause good moments always passed fast. 6 o' clock I get up and prepare to go 1Utama because of the Photojournalism subject. Teacher want us to take photo of Hari Raya, but... the celebration already passed, I am a bit frustrated because i don't understand why he don't ask us to take the pictures before the Hari Raya came? now passed one week.. a lot of decoration also been take down. This time I go 1Utama really makes me feels like wasting time, the decoration already been took down. Luckily there are still some shops hanging the poster and the ketupat decoration in front of the shop, it balance my feeling.

These are the photos I took for the title of Hari Raya (Hope my teacher won't reject my photos): 






After taking photos... I went to buy drinks to reward myself. I bought Juice Works !!!



This is what i ordered : Slimmer's Paradise with apple, celery, orange & guava in it. Seriously, it taste like cucumber juice. The color is a little yikesss!!! but the taste is not really bad, Sweet~ muahaha

After the drinks, while I am still waiting some one to fetch me, I went to Roti Boy to buy bread for my dinner !!! For a long time I didn't eat Roti Boy, I miss it so much, that is why i bought it to eat as my dinner.









This is my 14th of August, what about yours ???



No comments:

Post a Comment